DC Brau 5th Year Anniversary promo… “Hop Folk”
I have been working w/ pals DC Brau Brewery on some stuff for their big 5th Anniversary event/concert in April. They are going big and decided to throw a killer metal concert w/ 5 bands and have teamed up with 5 breweries to create unique collaboration brews.
The theme of “Five” plays heavy into the event so we discussed the concept of 5 thematic “Hop folk” characters, each representing a new collab beer & band for the poster. Originally it was to be a triptych but settled upon a single print as it was just to be a 1-day event and triptychs sometimes can tend to be a headache logistically, selling & designing.
We released the ad today but I will be chopping up and adapting this piece for a screenprinted gigposter to be available at the show along w/ some other goodies.
- THE BANDS
- THE BEERS
- Austin Beerworks (Austin, TX) – “Celestial Garden” India Pale Lager
- Cigar City Brewing (Tampa, FL) – “The Wise and The Lovely” Imperial Stout
- Perennial Artisan Ales (St. Louis, MO) – “Pink Pallet Jack” Belgian-Style Saison
- Port City Brewing (Alexandria, VA) – “Zehn von Zehn” German-Style Dunkel
- Sun King Brewing (Indianapolis, IN) – “Ripa the Dipa” Double IPA
This show is going to be incredible and I will update on things as the event gets closer. For more info on tix & about the bands/beers visit the DC BRAU event page.