SF Opera – “Summer of Love” – Promotion/branding – 2017
Tying in with San Francisco’s 50 year Anniversary of the “Summer of Love“, the SF Opera reached out to do do branding/promotional work for their Summer season featuring the productions of La Boheme, Rigoletto & Don Giovanni.
This included telephone pole banners, metro/bus ads, print ads & fliers, merch and last but not least the huge pentaptych of banners outside the War Memorial Opera House.
While working on the final art I got a visit to the studio from General Director of the SFOpera, Matthew Shilvock, for a chat about some of the behind-the-scenes on how the whole process started, music & brewing beer (which didn’t make the interview).
For more on the making of the project, visit my write up of the behind-the-scenes here.
- Sweetwater Brewery 21st Anniversary!!!!!
Scraped Knee - February 19, 2018
- 16oz Canvas – Art of Craft Beer podcast interview…
Scraped Knee - January 20, 2018
- The Big Ol’ Nasty Getdown’s single art, “GROOVY NASTY”..
Scraped Knee - November 10, 2017
- Primus – “Rainbow Goblins” (Akron OH) poster, 2017
Scraped Knee - November 3, 2017
- Widespread Panic Milwaukee collab triptych
Scraped Knee - October 22, 2017